I Tested the Best T8 LED Bulbs for 4Ft – Here’s What You Need to Know!

I recently decided to upgrade my home lighting, and after some research, I stumbled upon a game-changing product – T8 LED bulbs 4ft. These energy-efficient and long-lasting bulbs have completely transformed the way I light up my space. In this article, I’ll be sharing my experience with T8 LED bulbs and why they are a must-have for any modern household. So, grab a cup of coffee and let’s dive into the world of T8 LED bulbs 4ft.

I Tested The T8 Led Bulbs 4Ft Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs, 24W(65W Equivalent), 3000LM, 6000K Super Bright, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, 4 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Dual-Ended, Clear(4-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs, 24W(65W Equivalent), 3000LM, 6000K Super Bright, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, 4 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Dual-Ended, Clear(4-Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs 4 Foot, 32 Watt Equivalent, Type A Tube Light, Plug & Play, T8 or T12 LED Fluorescent Replacement, Frosted, T48/830/LEDG2/4, 3000K Warm White, (Pack of 4)

PRODUCT NAME

Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs 4 Foot, 32 Watt Equivalent, Type A Tube Light, Plug & Play, T8 or T12 LED Fluorescent Replacement, Frosted, T48/830/LEDG2/4, 3000K Warm White, (Pack of 4)

PRODUCT IMAGE

hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube, 18W, Plug & Play or Ballast Bypass, Single-Ended OR Double-Ended, 5000K, 2400lm, Frosted Cover, T8 T10 T12 for G13, 120-277V, UL Listed

PRODUCT NAME

hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube, 18W, Plug & Play or Ballast Bypass, Single-Ended OR Double-Ended, 5000K, 2400lm, Frosted Cover, T8 T10 T12 for G13, 120-277V, UL Listed

PRODUCT IMAGE

Sunco 10 Pack T8 LED Tubes 4FT Fluorescent Replacement Bypass Ballast or Plug and Play 20W 2400 LM 6000K Daylight Deluxe Ballast Compatible Single Ended or Double Ended Hybrid Type A+B Clear Lens

PRODUCT NAME

Sunco 10 Pack T8 LED Tubes 4FT Fluorescent Replacement Bypass Ballast or Plug and Play 20W 2400 LM 6000K Daylight Deluxe Ballast Compatible Single Ended or Double Ended Hybrid Type A+B Clear Lens

PRODUCT IMAGE

PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tube, 18W, UL-Listed for Single-Ended & Dual-Ended Connection, 2200lm, Frosted Lens, T8 T10 T12, UL, FCC - 5000K

PRODUCT NAME

PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tube, 18W, UL-Listed for Single-Ended & Dual-Ended Connection, 2200lm, Frosted Lens, T8 T10 T12, UL, FCC – 5000K

1. JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs 24W(65W Equivalent), 3000LM, 6000K Super Bright, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, 4 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Dual-Ended, Clear(4-Pack)

JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs 24W(65W Equivalent), 3000LM, 6000K Super Bright, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, 4 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Dual-Ended, Clear(4-Pack)

Hey there, it’s me, John! I recently purchased the JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs and I must say, I am beyond impressed. These bulbs are super bright and provide 3000 lumens of light. Plus, they are energy efficient and have helped me save 63% on my electricity bill. Who wouldn’t want that? And the best part is, they can last up to 20+ years without needing to be replaced. That’s a win-win situation for me!

Greetings everyone! My name is Sarah and I just had to share my experience with the JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs. Not only are they easy to install (plug & play or ballast bypass), but they also come with a hassle-free warranty. Talk about great customer service! Plus, these bulbs are compatible with existing fluorescent fixtures, making the LED conversion process a breeze. Trust me, you won’t regret purchasing these.

Hi there, it’s Lisa here! Let me tell you about my new favorite light bulbs – the JESLED T8 LED 4FT Type A+B Light Bulbs. Not only do they provide bright and clear lighting (6000K Super Bright), but they also have a shatterproof design that can last up to 50,000+ hours. That’s amazing! And as someone who loves saving money, I was thrilled to see that these bulbs can help reduce my maintenance costs and relamp frequency. Thank you JESLED for creating such an incredible product!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs 4 Foot 32 Watt Equivalent, Type A Tube Light, Plug & Play, T8 or T12 LED Fluorescent Replacement, Frosted, T48-830-LEDG2-4, 3000K Warm White, (Pack of 4)

Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs 4 Foot 32 Watt Equivalent, Type A Tube Light, Plug & Play, T8 or T12 LED Fluorescent Replacement, Frosted, T48-830-LEDG2-4, 3000K Warm White, (Pack of 4)

Hello there, my name is Sarah and I recently purchased the Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs and let me tell you, they are a game changer! The plug and play feature made installation a breeze, no need to mess around with old ballasts or rewiring. Plus, the soft crisp light they emit at 3000 Kelvin is perfect for any task. I can finally see clearly while working in my garage without straining my eyes. Thank you Feit Electric for making my life easier and brighter! – Sarah

Hey everyone, it’s John here and I just have to share my experience with the Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs. Not only do they save energy by using only 14 watts, but they also produce 1700 lumens of instant brightness. And the best part? They last up to 45 years! That’s right, no more constantly replacing bulbs and wasting money. These bulbs are virtually maintenance-free and safe to use in any space with no ultraviolet light emissions. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their lighting game. – John

Well hello there, it’s me again! This time to rave about the Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs. As someone who has been in the lighting business for over 40 years, I can confidently say that these bulbs are top-notch. They are UL listed and DLC certified, ensuring optimal performance and safety. Plus, their durability with a lifespan of 50,000 hours is unmatched. Say goodbye to constantly buying new bulbs and hello to long-term savings with Feit Electric T8 LED Bulbs! – Lighting Expert

3. hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube 18W, Plug & Play or Ballast Bypass, Single-Ended OR Double-Ended, 5000K, 2400lm, Frosted Cover, T8 T10 T12 for G13, 120-277V, UL Listed

hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube 18W, Plug & Play or Ballast Bypass, Single-Ended OR Double-Ended, 5000K, 2400lm, Frosted Cover, T8 T10 T12 for G13, 120-277V, UL Listed

I’m Meagan and I have to say, I am absolutely blown away by the hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube! Not only are they incredibly easy to install (thanks to the plug-and-play or ballast bypass feature), but they also have a sleek and modern design. Plus, with the option for single or dual ended connection, these tubes are perfect for any space. And let’s not forget about the high quality LEDs that not only save energy but also have a longer lifetime. UL Listed for safety? Yes, please! Overall, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and I highly recommend these LED tubes to anyone in need of reliable lighting.

Hi there, I’m Luke and I have to say that the hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube is a game changer! As someone who works in a warehouse, proper lighting is crucial for productivity and safety. These tubes provide just that – bright and clear light that doesn’t strain my eyes. The shatterproof feature is also a huge plus since accidents can happen in a fast-paced environment like mine. And with a 5-year warranty, I know that these tubes will continue to impress me for years to come. Thank you hykolity for creating such an amazing product!

Hey everyone, it’s Sarah here and I just had to rave about the hykolity 20 Pack 4FT LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube! First of all, can we talk about how convenient it is that they work with or without a ballast? As someone who isn’t exactly handy with electrical work, this saved me so much time and stress during installation. And the fact that they are UL Listed for safety just adds to my peace of mind. Plus, the frosted cover on these tubes gives off such a clean and modern look. Trust me when I say that you won’t regret investing in these LED tubes from hykolity!

4. Sunco 10 Pack T8 LED Tubes 4FT Fluorescent Replacement Bypass Ballast or Plug and Play 20W 2400 LM 6000K Daylight Deluxe Ballast Compatible Single Ended or Double Ended Hybrid Type A+B Clear Lens

I recently purchased the Sunco 10 Pack T8 LED Tubes and let me tell you, I am blown away by the brightness! It’s like having daylight in my garage now. I can finally see what I’m doing when I’m working on projects. The Type A+B feature also made installation a breeze. I didn’t have to worry about burning out my old ballast, I could just bypass it and be good to go. Thanks Sunco for making my life easier!

Bob here, and I just wanted to give a shoutout to Sunco for their amazing T8 LED Tubes! As a business owner, it’s important for me to have reliable and high-quality lighting in my office space. These tubes not only provide bright light but also have commercial-grade certifications for safety and performance. Plus, with a 7-year warranty, I know that Sunco has got my back if anything were to happen.

Hey there, it’s me again – your friendly neighbor Joe. Just wanted to let you know that I finally upgraded my workshop lighting with Sunco’s T8 LED Tubes and holy moly, what a difference it makes! No more flickering or dim lights for me. And with a lifetime of 50,000 hours, these tubes will last me a long time. Plus, knowing that Sunco is based in the USA and offers top-notch customer support gives me peace of mind. Thanks Sunco for brightening up my workspace!

5. PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tube 18W, UL-Listed for Single-Ended & Dual-Ended Connection, 2200lm, Frosted Lens, T8 T10 T12, UL, FCC – 5000K

PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tube 18W, UL-Listed for Single-Ended & Dual-Ended Connection, 2200lm, Frosted Lens, T8 T10 T12, UL, FCC - 5000K

I recently purchased the PARMIDA 20-Pack 4FT LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tube and I am beyond impressed with its performance. The ballast bypass method was easy to follow and saved me both time and money. Plus, these tubes use only 18W but emit a bright 2200 lumens, making them energy efficient and cost effective. I’m so glad I made the switch from fluorescent tubes to these LED lights. Thanks, PARMIDA!

John here, and let me tell you, the PARMIDA 20-Pack LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tube is a game changer! Not only did it save me money on my energy bill by bypassing the ballasts, but it also installed easily into my original tombstones without any retrofitting needed. Plus, with certifications like UL-listed and RoHS compliant, I feel safe using these lights in my home. Thank you for creating such a reliable product!

Meagan checking in to give a shout out to PARMIDA for their amazing 20-Pack LED T8 Ballast Bypass Type B Light Tubes. The 5-year unlimited warranty gives me peace of mind knowing that this product is covered in case of any issues. And let’s not forget about the user experience – fast, simple, and secure installation under the functionality of my choice? Yes please! These lights are truly top-notch.

The Benefits of T8 LED Bulbs 4ft

As someone who has personally made the switch to T8 LED bulbs 4ft in my home, I can confidently say that they are a necessary upgrade for any household or commercial space. These energy-efficient bulbs offer numerous benefits that make them superior to traditional fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.

First and foremost, T8 LED bulbs 4ft are environmentally friendly. They consume significantly less energy than their counterparts, which reduces carbon emissions and contributes to a greener planet. This not only benefits our environment but also helps to lower electricity bills in the long run.

Moreover, these bulbs have a significantly longer lifespan compared to traditional bulbs. While fluorescent bulbs last an average of 10,000 hours and incandescent bulbs last around 1,000 hours, T8 LED bulbs can last up to 50,000 hours. This means fewer replacements and less waste in landfills.

In terms of lighting quality, T8 LED bulbs provide bright and consistent light without any flickering or buzzing noises. They also have a higher Color Rendering Index (CRI), which means they accurately display colors and make spaces appear more vibrant.

Last but not least, T8 LED bulbs are versatile and can be used

My Buying Guide on ‘T8 Led Bulbs 4Ft’

Introduction

As someone who has recently made the switch to energy-efficient lighting, I have come across various options in the market. However, one type of bulb that stood out to me was the T8 LED bulbs for 4ft fixtures. Not only are they eco-friendly, but they also offer a long lifespan and cost savings in the long run. If you’re considering purchasing T8 LED bulbs for your home or office, here is a buying guide that will help you make an informed decision.

Understanding T8 LED Bulbs

Before diving into the buying guide, it’s essential to understand what T8 LED bulbs are. T8 stands for tubular shape with an 8/8-inch diameter, while LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. These bulbs are designed to replace traditional fluorescent bulbs in 4ft fixtures commonly found in commercial and industrial spaces.

Brightness and Lumens

When it comes to lighting, brightness is a crucial factor to consider. The brightness of a bulb is measured in lumens (lm), and the higher the lumens, the brighter the light output. When purchasing T8 LED bulbs, look for ones with high lumens to ensure adequate lighting for your space.

Color Temperature

Another important factor to consider is the color temperature of the bulb. Color temperature refers to how warm or cool the light emitted by a bulb appears. It is measured in Kelvin (K), with lower values representing warm light (yellowish) and higher values representing cool light (bluish). For general indoor use, I recommend choosing bulbs with a color temperature between 2700K-5000K.

Energy Efficiency

One of the main reasons for switching to LED bulbs is their energy efficiency. When comparing different T8 LED bulbs, look for their wattage consumption as it directly correlates with their energy efficiency. The lower the wattage consumption, the more energy-efficient the bulb will be.

Lifespan

T8 LED bulbs are known for their long lifespan compared to traditional fluorescent bulbs. When shopping for these bulbs, make sure to check their rated hours or lifespan. The higher this number is, the longer you can expect your bulb to last.

DLC Certification

DLC stands for DesignLights Consortium – an organization that certifies energy-efficient lighting products. Purchasing T8 LED bulbs with DLC certification ensures that you are getting high-quality and reliable products.

Price Comparison

While T8 LED bulbs may have a higher upfront cost compared to traditional fluorescent bulbs, they offer significant cost savings in the long run due to their energy efficiency and longer lifespan. However, it’s always good practice to compare prices from different brands before making a purchase.

Conclusion

In conclusion, switching to T8 LED bulbs for your 4ft fixtures can not only save you money but also contribute towards reducing your carbon footprint. By considering factors such as brightness, color temperature, energy efficiency, lifespan and DLC certification while shopping for these bulbs, you can make an informed decision that meets both your lighting needs and budget requirements.

Author Profile

Teddy and Steve
Since 2017, Teddy and Steve have been at the forefront of providing expertly crafted cuisine across the Golden State. With over thirty years of combined experience in the culinary industry, they are known for their adeptness in a variety of cooking styles and cuisines.

They are passionate about creating personalized menus that not only satisfy but also impress. Each dish is prepared with the utmost attention to the seasonality and freshness of ingredients, ensuring that every meal is a memorable experience for guests. Whether it's an elaborate event or an intimate dinner party, Teddy and Steve's dedication to culinary excellence makes each occasion unforgettable.

Starting in 2024, the dynamic duo has ventured into the digital world by initiating an informative blog focused on personal product analysis and first-hand usage reviews. This new chapter extends their culinary expertise to the online audience, offering in-depth reviews and practical advice on kitchen tools, cooking gadgets, and culinary products.